| Log-in to view following new .NET videos inside: -
- AZ 204 exam preparation video named -
"Lesson 1 :- Provisioning VM, remote access, ARM templates and Docker."
- .NET Fundamentals Q & A series 72nd video named -
"Difference between Throw and Throw ex in C#?."
- Angular Interview Q & A 6th video named -
"Angular Interview Questions - Part 6"
- Azure fundamentals using AZ-900 Guide lines video named -
"Lesson 5 :- Resource group, Data centre failures and Delegate permissions.
- Learning NodeJS Step by Step section 18th video named -
"Lab 18 :- Connect NodeJS application to MongoDB."
- Learn Power BI Step by Step 6th video named -
"Lab 6 - DAX(Data Analysis Expression) in Power BI - Part 2."
- Learn Azure Step by Step 14th video named -
"Lab 14 - Azure Virtual Network(VNET) and Network Security Groups(NSG)."
- Learn Python Step by Step section 5th video named -
"Lab 5:- Importance of TF-IDF."
- Learn Maths for Data science section 5th video named -
"Lab 5 - Explain Binomial Distribution."
- Design Pattern video series 13th video named -
"Factory and Abstract Factory Pattern."
- Machine Learning with C#(ML.NET)
1st video named -
"Understand Machine Learning(ML.NET) using C# Step by Step"
"WebPack in 50 Minutes."
- Learn MSBI in 4 days with Project 43rd video named -
"Lab 43 :- Tabular Training - Part 1."
- Any issues please e-mail us at email@example.com
Note: - Recently we have found many of the subscribers sharing usernames and passwords. As per our policy we will be disabling such accounts permanently with out any refunds.Questpond faculties work hard to create the videos and training materials. We want to bring quality trainings at optimal cost.
Thanks for supporting and bringing us to this level and we hope support for the same in the coming time.
|Java subscribers use log-in to view new Java videos inside: -
- Learn JAVA Step by Step 16th video named -
"Lab 16: - Apache Maven"